Saturday, 27 August 2011

Orchid Update: Triple L

MY need for green is growing. Today I decided to pop on to my local nursery to get a new pot for our front door area for my beautiful cycad. Well this is always a problem for me, as I left with pot, 4 teeny tiny cacti to add to my forest and as I was leaving the lady sneakily pointed out a bonsai'ed mini Orchid. well oh well. That was the end of me! Done! Sold! Add to the cart :)


I named her Triple L - after Lyns, my sister, whos  initials are LLL. She is such a sweety and has 3 buds still to bloom! She is not even taller then a DVD case.

Yes I know, even I think I may be getting old if these are my pleasures on a saturday afternoon. BUT, hey I love the finer things in life :)



A quick update on the Orchids we had at the wedding. They have remained gorgeous. almost 2.5 months now! But this week they have slowly started to drop their beautiful flowers. Soon I will have to let them rest until they bloom again! They have really brought me great pleasure.


This is triple L next to the wedding Orchids to show how tiny she is!!
Happy weekend all!

1 comment:

  1. Never knew a little plant miles away with my name could make me so emotional :) <3

    ReplyDelete